Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The "Nightblade"

A few days ago, I was hired as a "Mercenary" by a Hunter about 3 levels lower than me. He gave me 50 gold to help him do some quests. I helped him do all the quests he wanted, and we became good friends. I was surprised when he said he was a new player!! My jaw dropped to the ground, because I inspected him, and he had the best gear I have ever seen for a new player. He had two epics equipted and some blues. I was then told he had two friends that quit WoW and gave him 8,000 gold in total.

A few days passed and we became closer friends and I helped with many, many quests. Then we decided to go back to the cities to restock food, arrows, armor, etc. I was in Orgrimmar and he was in The Undercity, he whispers me and says "Hey, come meet in The Undercity, I have something for you. So I run down to The Undercity and out of the blue, he trades me this epic sword with a "+35 Agility" enchant on it! And he also had one just like it! I was so happy when this happened.

So, my "message" behind this post is: be nice to people, and help people around you. You will be rewarded in the end, just as I have. I made a good friend, and a cool new item!

No comments: