Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Ghost Saber

Well a few days ago I decided, I want to give my Ghost Saber a unique name. I have had this pet for a long time, with no name. So I decided to hit up the Hunter Pet Website for help. I then went to the forms and proceeded to ask for help with naming my beloved Ghost Saber. As you all know, I am huge into RP, so I wanted something that was kinda' RP, and nothing silly. So it took about two days before I finally got a reply. But this reply was good! It had about 7 or 8 names listed, and I decided to pick "Alastora" from that list. Because, it meant "Avenging Spirit". Which I thought was really neat, because Alastora looks kind of like a spirit because she is transparent!

That is how I got the name for my pet. She will always have this name, and will always be by my side! Well.... maybe not, sometimes she will be in the stable, but I will never abandon her!

If anyone needs any Hunter Pet help, please don't hesitate to visit this link!

No comments: